Meet my sister, Gayle!
Knitting Pipeline on Instagram and YouTube. PrairiePiper on Ravelry.
Knitting, Felted Animals, Quilting
Knitting is first
6:05 Sewn wool felt animals
40:47 Organizing for quilting and other crafts
We visited my local Quilt shops, Peddler’s Way Quilt Co in Washington IL and The Quilt Corner in Morton IL.
· Galiano Socks by Tracie Millar
· Yarn is Mt. Rutsen Studio
· Odette Hoodie by Carrie Bostick Hoge in Quince & Co Lark. Pomegranate Colorway. Sizes 18 mo and 4 yr.
· Leaf Top Baby Hat by Susan B Anderson from Kindred Knits with Quince & Co.
· Woodland Friends from JoAnn Fabrics
· Make house/container for them from Sweetly Stitches Handmades by Amy Sinibaldi?
· Presencia Thread on Craftsy
· Congratulations to Peddler’s Way Quilt Co in Washington IL! Selected as one of top 10 shops by Better Homes and Gardens Quilt Sampler Magazine!
· Modern Color Block Quilt
· Sweetly Stitched Handmades by Amy Sinibaldi.
· Craftsy Fabric: Boundless is their in-house brand.
· Quilter’s Dream Batting
· Pillowcases for practicing sewing.
· Zig Zag Table Runner from Missouri Star Quilt Co
· Stars and Strips from Atkinson Designs
· Super Easy Hour Glass from MSQC Block Magazine
· Yellow Brick Road from Atkinson Designs
· Floating Squares (designer unknown)
· Big Blocks Big Style by Gudrun Erla
Gayle’s favorite size for a lap or throw quilt is no smaller than 60” x 70”.
· Labels from Mountain Street Arts
Products and Phone App
· Quilting Journal
· Notebooks for quilt patterns