I am so excited to announce the information for the Knitting Pipeline Maine Retreat! Susan B Anderson, popular author, designer, blogger, and altogether a lovely person will be our Guest Artist in Residence. I know this retreat is going to be wonderful! Susan is thrilled to be coming. I am so happy we could coordinate with her super busy teaching and book-signing events. And she is also a busy mother of four! The stars aligned for this one for sure!
This episode is less than 10 min in length. I wanted those who are interested to be able to access the information quickly and efficiently. Episode 167 is right on its heels! You can listen to Episode 166 here or use the handy Flash Player in sidebar.
Download information and registration form here.
September 21-25, 2014
(Sunday 3:00 PM through Thursday 11:00 AM
26 Beach Ave
Kennebunk ME 04043
Hosted by Paula Emons-Fuessle
PrairiePiper on Ravelry
Your registration fee includes:
Single or Double Room (own bed) with private bath with tub and shower
Continental Breakfast at Franciscan Guest House
Dinners on Sunday and Wednesday at Franciscan Guest House
Workshop with Susan B. Anderson, Guest Artist in Residence
and all the knitting and fiber fun we can pack into 4 days!
Limited to 50 participants.
Double Occupancy (14 rooms) $440.00
Single Occupancy (20 rooms) $590.00
Triple (1 room) $440.00
Hot breakfast available for a small fee (pay as you go)
Wi-Fi and mini-refrigerator in guest rooms. Also hair dryer, linens.
Walking distance to beach, shops, and restaurants
All rooms non-smoking
Free hotel parking
Not included: lunches, two dinners, transportation.
I am not offering special diets or allergy requests at this retreat.
How to Register
- Fill out the registration form (page 2) and postmark NO EARLIER than Monday April 14, 2014.
- Registrations will be accepted after this time pending space availability. Spaces will be filled by postmark date and by lottery if necessary.
- Starting May 1, 2014 I will confirm registration by email. You can then send in a deposit of $200 to Paula Emons-Fuessle to hold your reservation. Reservations will be held until June 1, 2014. If I don’t receive your deposit by June 1, 2014 I will assume you are not coming. As your deposit is received I will ear burn you on Ravelry. I will let you know your room type and balance due depending on room type.
- Full payment is due by August 1, 2014.
- Mail registration and payments to Knitting Pipeline, PO Box 549, Washington IL 61571
Registration form is found here in case you missed it above.
Haste ye back!