Listen here or use the Flash Player on this site for current and past episodes. Flash Player is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Try a different browser like Safari. Or jaunt on over to iTunes to find the show there.
Registration documents can be downloaded here. Be sure to download both files.
Knitting Pipeline Maine Retreat
September 20-24, 2015
(Sunday 2:00 PM through Thursday 11:00 AM)
26 Beach Ave
Kennebunk ME 04043
Hosted by Paula Emons-Fuessle
Paulaef@aol.com PrairiePiper on Ravelry
Your registration fee includes:
- Single or Double/Triple Room (own bed) with private bath with tub and shower
- Buffet Breakfast each day at Franciscan Guest House
- Dinners on Monday and Wednesday at Franciscan Guest House
- Pizza Party Sunday Night
- Workshop with Susan B. Anderson, Guest Artist in Residence
- and all the knitting and fiber fun we can pack into 4 days!
Double Occupancy (23 rooms) $440.00
Single Occupancy (13 rooms) $590.00
Triple (2 rooms) $440.00
- Wi-Fi and mini-refrigerator in guest rooms. Also hair dryer, linens.
- Walking distance to beach, shops, and restaurants
- All rooms non-smoking
- Free hotel parking
Not included: lunches, one dinner, transportation.
Special diets or allergy requests cannot be managed but there are choices at all meals.
- Fill out the registration form and POSTMARK NO EARLIER than Friday May 15, 2015.
- Registrations will be accepted after this time pending space availability. Spaces will be filled by postmark date and by lottery if necessary.
- Starting June 1, 2015 I will confirm registration. You can then send in a deposit of $200 to Paula Emons-Fuessle. Reservations will be held until June 15, 2015. If I don’t receive your deposit by June 15, 2015 I will assume you have changed your mind. As your deposit is received I will ear burn you on Ravelry. I will let you know your room type and balance due.
- Full payment is due by August 15, 2014.
- Mail registration and payments to Knitting Pipeline, PO Box 549, Washington IL 61571
- All registration deposits include a non-refundable $50 deposit. If you cancel before August 15, 2015 then I will refund your retreat registration less $50 deposit if your place can be filled. After August 15, 2015 refunds are on a case by case basis depending upon what expenses can be recovered, whether your place can be filled, etc. I understand that things happen and will do what I can to refund your money.
This episode is sponsored by Quince & Co, where you will find 100% American wool yarn spun in their historic mill in New England. Check out their many designs and e-book collections too. Find them at www.quinceandco.com.
I am also a Craftsy Affiliate. This means that if you click from the Craftsy ad on my website and purchase a class, I receive credit for it. It is an easy way to support the show. Thank you!
Post a Comment