Listen here or use the Flash Player on this site for current and past episodes. Flash Player is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Try a different browser like Safari. Or jaunt on over to iTunes to find the show there.
This short episode is all about the Knitting Pipeline Cornerstone Fall Retreat in Washington IL
Download registration information here.
Knitting Pipeline Cornerstone Fall Retreat
October 21-24, 2015
Sleep Inn 1101 N Cummings Lane, Washington IL 61571 (309) 481-0450
- Arrive Wednesday October 21, 2015 (check in time 3 to 5 PM)
- Check out by 11 am Saturday October 24, 2015
Single Occupancy Sleep Inn $430.00
Double Occupancy Sleep Inn (will have your own bed) $330.00
- 3 nights lodging, breakfast at hotel, two catered dinners, and two lunches. One dinner is on your own.
- Outings to local yarn shops, time to stroll Washington's Historic Square.
- Lunch and afternoon Porch time at Paula’s house
- Morning knitting and lunch in a Washington home.
- Small, intimate retreat with lots of one-on-one time.
- Fill out the registration form and postmark no earlier than Monday June 15, 2015. Registrations will be accepted after this time pending space availability. Spaces will be reserved by postmark date and by lottery if necessary.
- I will confirm registration by email and on Ravelry starting July 10, 2015. (possibly earlier, depends upon when grandbaby arrives). Deposits are due August 1, 2015.
- Full payment is due by October 1, 2015. Checks may not be cashed immediately so don't worry if your check has not cleared.
Post a Comment