This episode is sponsored by Quince & Co and Knitcircus Yarns.Listen to Episode 235 HERE.
Download Registration Information HERE.
Knitting Pipeline Georgia Retreat
April 3-6, 2016
(Sunday 1:00 PM through Wed 10:00 AM
563 Elliott Trail
Mansfield GA 30055
(east of Atlanta, about 1 hour from airport))
Hosted by Paula Emons-Fuessle
Paulaef@aol.com PrairiePiper on Ravelry
Your registration fee includes:
- Single, Double or Triple Room (own bed) and private bath with tub and shower
- All meals from Sunday dinner through Wed breakfast
- Knitting Pipeline Canvas Zipper Tote, maybe with a surprise inside!
- and all the knitting and fiber fun we can pack into 3 days in this tranquil location!
Double Occupancy $330.00
Single Occupancy $450.00
- All rooms and facilities are non-smoking
- Free parking
Charlie Elliott Conference Center does not offer special diets; however there are choices at the meals.
How to Register
- Fill out the registration form (page 2) and mail to Knitting Pipeline, PO Box 549, Washington IL 61571 no earlier than Jan 15, 2016.
- As I receive registrations I will post the names on the Knitting Pipeline Retreats Board on Ravelry. After your name is posted please send in your $100 deposit within 14 days. Note: Attendees of last year's retreat may send in deposit with registration. Checks will not be cashed immediately.
- I will try to honor your room requests as best I can. When your room type is confirmed in March I will let you know the balance due.
I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my wife. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and he told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my wife know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Ose email@example.com
Post a Comment