Download Registration Information HERE.
Knitting Pipeline Georgia Retreat
April 3-6, 2016
(Sunday 1:00 PM through Wed 10:00 AM
563 Elliott Trail
Mansfield GA 30055
(east of Atlanta, about 1 hour from airport))
Hosted by Paula Emons-Fuessle
Paulaef@aol.com PrairiePiper on Ravelry
Your registration fee includes:
- Single, Double or Triple Room (own bed) and private bath with tub and shower
- All meals from Sunday dinner through Wed breakfast
- Knitting Pipeline Canvas Zipper Tote, maybe with a surprise inside!
- and all the knitting and fiber fun we can pack into 3 days in this tranquil location!
Double Occupancy $330.00
Single Occupancy $450.00
- All rooms and facilities are non-smoking
- Free parking
Charlie Elliott Conference Center does not offer special diets; however there are choices at the meals.
How to Register
- Fill out the registration form (page 2) and mail to Knitting Pipeline, PO Box 549, Washington IL 61571 no earlier than Jan 15, 2016.
- As I receive registrations I will post the names on the Knitting Pipeline Retreats Board on Ravelry. After your name is posted please send in your $100 deposit within 14 days. Note: Attendees of last year's retreat may send in deposit with registration. Checks will not be cashed immediately.
- I will try to honor your room requests as best I can. When your room type is confirmed in March I will let you know the balance due.