Listen here or use the Flash Player on this site for current and past episodes. Flash Player is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Try a different browser like Safari. Or jaunt on over to iTunes to find the show there.
This episode is sponsored by Quince & Co and Knitcircus Yarns.
Registration starts by mail on May 10, 2017.
Access documents on box.com here.
Kindly sponsored by Quince & Co and KnitCircus Yarns. I am also a Craftsy Affiliate. Please consider visiting my web site before purchasing a Craftsy class or materials as I receive credit for it. Thank you!
Show notes are found at www.knittingpipeline.com
Knitting Pipeline Maine Retreat
September 17-21, 2017
(Sunday 2:00 PM through Thursday 11:00 AM
26 Beach Ave
Kennebunk ME 04043
Hosted by Paula Emons-Fuessle
Paulaef@aol.comPrairiePiper on Ravelry
Your registration fee includes:
- Confident 2 Color Knitting with Donna Kay (3 hour workshop)
- Single or Double/Triple Room (own bed) and private bath with tub and shower
- Hot Buffet Breakfast Mon-Thurs at Franciscan Guest House
- Dinners on Monday and Wednesday at Franciscan Guest House
- Pizza Party Sunday Night
- and all the knitting and fiber fun we can pack into 4 days!
Not included: lunches, one dinner, transportation.
Special diets are not offered; however, there are choices at all meals.
- Fill out the registration form and POSTMARK NO EARLIER than May 10, 2017.
- Registrations will be accepted after this time pending space availability. Spaces will be filled by postmark date and by lottery if necessary.
- Beginning May 23 I will confirm registration by ear-burning you on Ravelry in the Knitting Pipeline Retreats Group. You can then send in a deposit of $200 to Paula Emons-Fuessle.* Reservations will be held until June 15, 2017.
- Full payment is due by August 15, 2017. *Feel free to send in your total amount in one payment with your initial deposit.
- Mail registration and payments to Knitting Pipeline, PO Box 549, Washington IL 61571
You can also find me here:
Ravelry: PrairiePiper Feel free to include me in your friends.
Pinterest: Paula Emons-Fuessle
|Perhaps we'll have another puppet show!|
|A little bit of heaven!|
I am an event photographer, I love this venue, and I will revisit these venues in NYC in a heartbeat. They have really great staff and pretty decent drinks. Their halls and rooms are absolutely gorgeous.
I was a HIV-AIDS patient and I got it from cheating on my wife. It was sort of a payback but a week later I was told by a friend that the person who I cheated with had the HIV-AIDS virus and did not tell me. I was so stupid by not using a condom I thought since he was an old school friend he was trustworthy. But I was wrong. I cried and cried. Two days later, I got a phone call from my friend and he told me about a person who is known by another friend, who can help me. I could not let my wife know what I was going through. I finally got his email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and I emailed this man my story and he replied me immediately saying i should be calm and told me that everything will be OK. I could not come to terms with what I was hearing but then I concluded it did not matter because I was so broken I just needed help. I was going out of my mind literally. I was confused with what he was telling me, but I listened. He told me about some materials i need to buy that he needed to cast the spell and I said OK. I bought the materials to him, I sent down my picture to him and my positive result sheet and he replied me that i am going to be negative under 3days. I message Him every 2hours for 2day and I knew he thought that I was crazy but I did care I needed a shoulder. Behold, the third day he messaged me i should go for a test that i will be negative. My marriage could be broken because of a stupid mistake and my life was on the line. I remembered when I was going to get the results of my re-test I called him up again and told him that I was going to get my results today and his reply was “so" and that everything will be as he explained. I knew then that he was getting tired of me calling him, maybe I was wrong. Well I got my results and the first person I called was him - again. As he said hello I started to cry and cry. I could not believe it. I was given a second chance in life.This man is a great spiritual HIV/AIDS healer, his healing spell on aids healing is very powerful .please brothers and sister, contact Dr Ose email@example.com
Post a Comment