Listen here or use the Flash Player on this site for current and past episodes. Flash Player is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Try a different browser like Safari. Or jaunt on over to iTunes to find the show there.
Thank you for joining me today.
Registration is now OPEN!
Feb 16-17, 2018 (Fri 2 PM to Sat 4 PM)
with optional Yarn Crawl Fun Day on Thursday Feb 15 and Fri Feb 16, 2018
Crossroads United Methodist Church
1420 N Main St, Washington IL, 61571 (corner of N Main and Rt 24)
· Friday, Feb 16th Doors open at 2 PM. Dinner at 6 PM
· Saturday, Feb 17th Doors open at 8 AM. Retreat hours: 9 AM to 4 PM
$65 includes Friday night dinner, light Sat morning breakfast, and Saturday lunch plus all the fun and knitting we can cram into 26 hours!
You may camp for free at Crossroads on Friday night. Bring what you would need for camping: bedding, pillow, towels, etc. The floor is concrete slab and it gets cold. A cot or heated pad/blanket is recommended. Bronwyn the Brave is our Camp Counselor!
· Cornerstone Inn (newly remodeled)
There are 7 rooms. 309-648-4123
· Sleep Inn .1101 N Cummings Lane, Washington IL 61571 (309) 481-0450
Do not book online as you cannot access the block of rooms. Call directly and ask for a room in the Knitting Pipeline Block after Dec 1, 2017. There are suites available that are not in the block but you can request. These have refrigerators and other amenities.
· Other lodging options are Super 8 in Washington, hotels near the I-74 exit in Morton IL, East Peoria, and Peoria.
· We have a limited number of private homes in Washington for $50 per room per night donation. Please contact Paula if interested.
How to Register
Registration form is a separate document. We will post your name on Ravelry as we receive and process your registration. Checks will not be deposited until Feb 1, 2018.
· Cancel prior to Feb 1, 2018 and allow your check to be shredded: Full Refund.
· After Feb 1, 2018: no refunds unless your place is filled from the Wait List
General Retreat Schedule
Thursday, Feb 15 is Yarn Crawl Fun Day.
More information will be available prior to the retreat. Shops have Retreat Specials.
Friday Feb 16, 2018
Yarn Crawl continues until retreat starts at 2 PM at Crossroads. All shops are open Friday.
Retreat Schedule starts here on Friday, Feb 16th, 2018
2:00 PM Doors open at Crossroads United Methodist Church!
Get settled in with your knitting and start meeting new friends!
5:30 PM Door Prize Drawings
6 PM Dinner
7:00 to 8:30 PM Mini-workshops TBA. If you would like to share a skill, technique, your own designs or knitted items in a trunk show, please let Paula know. We are looking for short, 20 to 30 min segments.
10:00 PM Doors will be locked. Stay as long as you like but once you leave you won't be able to get back into the facility until early Saturday morning.
Saturday, Feb 17th, 2018
8 AM Doors open and a continental breakfast will be available.
12 Noon Lunch
After lunch vendors may set up.
2:00 PM Vendor Fair
4 PM Safe travels home! Haste ye back!