My sister, Gayle, is here!
Show notes are found at www.knittingpipeline.com. You can also find me here:
Ravelry: PrairiePiper Feel free to include me in your friends.
Pinterest: Paula Emons-Fuessle
Knitting Pipeline Retreats Group.
- PSA Lucy Gloves by Dawn Catanzaro. Chemical hand warmers stained them.
- Cobblestone by Jared Flood
- Barrett Wool Co Wisconsin Woolen Spun
- Northeasterly by Melissa Alexander-Loomis
- Quince & Co Fingering
- Morgan Molly, Millie, and Morgan by Susan B Anderson with Quince & Co
- Quince $ Co Chickadee. Available as kit on Quince site.
- Phone pillows
- Mostly used tutorial from SewVeryEasy https://youtu.be/uWOZ0jo25YM
- Toddler pillow case tutorial by Lindsay Sews. Also how to make a pillowcase of any size.
- How to make a Pillowcase- Burrito/Sausage/Roll Up method by The Crafty Gemini
- How to make a Pillowcase with French seams using Burrito method by seasonedhomemaker.com.
- You need 3 fabrics. I was able to make mine from stash.
- Dream Pillow and Pillow case on Amazon.com
· Double the Fun by Jenny Doan
· Tim Holz Eclectic Elements
· Miss Rosie’s Cake Mix #5
· Lemon Twist Layer Cake (Yellow and black)
· Missouri Star Two Step
· Holly Taylor by Moda
· Needle Book
· Double the Fun for our brother.
· Wool Applique Candle Mats. Gayle made from her own wool stash.
Tips for pillowcases
· Use binding clips when making burrito.
· Use walking foot on last seam to get over multiple layers.
Seam Ripper. Extremely sharp. kathyruddy.com (It’s called surgical seam ripper on her site.)
Questions from previous episodes:
· Painter’s tape trick for preventing seams from flipping.
Space saver photo albums.
· from lst episode about masking tape. We show a photo and there is a video at the end.
· Places to get wool. The Quilt Corner in Morton IL, Camp Wool in Kennebunk. Also (not mentioned in video) is Connecting Threads, which has an impressive selection of bundles that look hand-dyed.
Show notes are found at www.knittingpipeline.com.
Haste ye back!
hobbies, crafts, knitting, knits, nature, books