We barely squeezed this episode in while my sister was here for my post chemotherapy CT. Show notes are a little sparse because we were winging it after quilting for two days. If you have questions, feel free to ask us in the YouTube comments or on Ravelry and we will answer. For some weird reason I cannot respond to your comments on the blog but I do read them.
- Paula is PrairiePiper on Ravelry and Knittingpipeline on Instagram
- Gayle is gaylejoehl on Instagram and gajoehl on Ravelry (we think)
Knitting is from the Knitting Pipeline audio episode "Momo's Knitting" which is #330. There is a lot more information on the audio.
Quilting starts at about 12 minutes in this episode.
- 3-D Table Runner by Missouri Star Quilt Co Block Magazine Volume 6 Issue 2 (front cover photo)
- Mom’s 90thBirthday Quilt is Baby Blocks from Block Magazine Holiday Vol 4 Issue 4.
- Quilt above fireplace is same as above.
- Double the Fun by Missouri Star Quilt Co
- Hanky Panky by Darlene Zimmerman and Rachel Shelburne
- Fiona (baby quilt and doll quilt) from Three Times the Charm by Leisure Arts
- Bear Pillow from Sweetly Stitched Handmade by Amy Sinibaldi
- Gayle doesn't remember the name of her Halloween quilt but it was a kit and probably is not available now.
Products we like
- Spray Misting bottle available at Peddler's Way Quilt Co and http://www.aquilterscorner.com
- Wasing Classic Dry Iron with Stainless Steel Soleplate
Thanks for watching!