Listen here or use the Flash Player on this site for current and past episodes. Flash Player is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Try a different browser like Safari. Or jaunt on over to iTunes to find the show there.
At Quince & Co all of our wool yarns are 100% grown, processed, spun, dyed, twisted, and labeled here in the USA. Through the month of May Knitting Pipeline listeners may use the code Pipeline10 for 10% off your order. One per customer, please. www.quinceandco.com.
Knitcircus celebrates fun, a passion for knitting, and the delight of beautiful yarn.
Treat yourself to a gorgeous, hand-dyed, gradient yarn in saturated colors with smooth color transitions throughout the skein. Our gradients work up into beautiful and satisfying projects. Luxury yarn (choose your base), pre-wound into a cake for your convenience.
Knitting Pipeline is a Craftsy Affiliate. I enjoy taking Craftsy classes and have learned so much while taking them at my own pace. If you visit my blog prior to purchasing a class or supplies I receive credit for it. Thank you!
You can also find me here:
Ravelry: PrairiePiper Feel free to include me in your friends.
Pinterest: Paula Emons-Fuessle
Stitches Midwest! Join us!
Sight is Life
Shared by Kathy KISis4knitting
Actually Knitting PALKAL
CuriousHandmade The Shawl Society
Download Registration Form here.
Knitting Pipeline Eagle Crest Fall Retreat 2016
With Workshop by Amy Detjen, Knitting Author, Designer, Teacher, and of KnitCircus Yarns and Podcast
October 19-22, 2016
Eagle Crest Camp and Retreat Center (A Ministry of the Salvation Army) is located in rural Washburn IL, along the hilly bluffs of the Illinois River. This beautiful natural setting will be especially gorgeous in mid-October, our prime color season in Central Illinois. It is easily accessible by car, about a 30 min drive from Washington IL or Peoria. The address is 823 Columbia Rd, Washburn IL 61570.
· Arrive Wednesday October 19 (check in time 3-5 PM)
· Check out by 10 am Saturday, October 22, 2016
Single Occupancy $420.00
Double Occupancy (will have your own bed) $320.00
· 3 nights lodging in Heartland Lodge at Eagle Crest. Rooms are motel-style with private bath.
· All meals from Wednesday dinner through Saturday breakfast.
· Workshop with Amy Detjen on Friday and casual time with Amy from Thursday to Sat morning.
· Small, intimate retreat with lots of one-on-one time with Paula, Bronwyn, Sarah, and Amy Detjen.
· Your own Knitting Pipeline Retreat Bag
Hosted by Paula Emons-Fuessle
Knitting Pipeline Podcast www.knittingpipeline.com
Paulaef@aol.com PrairiePiper on Ravelry
· Fill out the registration form and postmark no earlier than Monday June 20, 2016. Registrations will be accepted after this time pending space availability. I will confirm registration by email and on Ravelry by July 15, 2016. Deposits are due August 15, 2016.
· Full payment is due by October 1, 2016. Checks may not be cashed immediately so don't worry if your check has not cleared.