Pipeline Eagle Crest Fall Retreat 2017
November 8-11, 2017
Knitting Pipeline Eagle Crest Fall Retreat 2017
Eagle Crest Camp and Retreat Center (A Ministry of the Salvation Army) is located in rural Washburn IL, along the hilly bluffs of the Illinois River. Eagle Crest is easily accessible by car, about a 30 min drive from Washington IL or Peoria. The address is 823 Columbia Rd, Washburn IL 61570.
· Arrive Wednesday November 8, 2017 (check in time 3-5 PM)
· Check out by 10 am Saturday, November 11, 2017.
Single Occupancy $420.00
Double Occupancy (will have your own bed) $320.00
· 3 nights lodging in Heartland Lodge at Eagle Crest. Rooms are motel-style with private bath.
· All meals from Wednesday dinner through Saturday breakfast. (working on improving menus).
· Small, intimate retreat with lots of one-on-one time/
· Your own Knitting Pipeline Retreat Bag
Hosted by Paula Emons-Fuessle
Paulaef@aol.com PrairiePiper on Ravelry
· Fill out the registration form and postmark no earlier than Friday, July 7, 2017. Registrations will be accepted after this time pending space availability. I will confirm registration by email and on Ravelry by July 20, 2017. Deposits are due August 15, 2017.
· Full payment is due by October 15, 2017. Checks may not be cashed immediately so don't worry if your check has not cleared.
Please make check out to Paula Emons-Fuessle. Mail registration (page 3 only) and payment to Knitting Pipeline, PO Box 549, Washington IL 61571
· All registrations include a $50 deposit.
· If you cancel before October 15, 2017 then I will refund your retreat registration less a $50 deposit.
· After October 15, 2017 refunds are on a case by case basis depending upon what expenses can be recovered, whether your place can be filled, etc. I understand that things happen and will do what I can to refund your money.
· The closest airport is General Wayne A Downing International Airport (Peoria=PIA). I recommend flying in on Tuesday unless you rent a car and can drive yourself to Eagle Crest.
· Wednesday morning and early afternoon will be a great time to visit Washington IL and our local yarn shops. Or stay later on Saturday if you like.
· Special dietary requests are not accommodated at Eagle Crest; however, there are selections at each meal.
· If you are staying over before or after the retreat, I recommend Sleep Inn.
Sleep Inn 1101 N Cummings Lane, Washington IL 61571 (309) 481-0450
· If you have a knitting related- business please contact me about vending or know a vendor, please let me know.
· The dining hall and meeting area are about a 10-15 minute walk from the Heartland Lodge Rooms so you may want to drive. Other than that, everything is very close and all on one level. If you don't have a car, there are plenty of us who can give you a ride.