Wow! I just love how YouTube chooses the most flattering snapshot from the video for the title page. (I've tried to change it). Haha! One must cast vanity to the wind.
Due to time constraints I am not linking all the notes here. Most of the links are found in the corresponding audio podcast posts. If you have questions feel free to message me on Ravelry or comment on YouTube and I will get back to you. I am not able to respond to the comments on this blog although I do read everything.
Quilting starts at 14:00 and again at 29:00 min.
- Sleepy Kitten Set by Susan B Anderson
- Making Magazine
- Quilt as You Go by Jera Brandvig
- Eventide by Hannah Fettig (wearing this sweater)
- A Shawl Like Kate's (wearing this shawl)
- Gramps by Tin Can Knits
- Warm & Fuzzy in Cary NC
- Knit Night Hat by Judy Marples
- Mt Rutsen Studio
- Boneyard by Stephen West
- Land of Sweets Cowl by CuriousHandmade
- Kindness is Everything Shawl by Jaala Spiro (free on Ravelry)
- Boomerang recipe by Leading Men Fiber Arts/Dramatic Knits
- Chicago interchangeable needle set
- Fabulous Felt by Corinne LaPierre
Thank you so much for watching!